Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3




WHAT?


For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water color or pastel.



With Mr Forman I learned about colors and complementary colors.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.     
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.



SO WHAT?

  • I enjoyed  when we learned how to make colors stand out. I also enjoyed when Mr Forman explained to us how to use complementary colors.
  • I was very proud of my good piece of art work that we have been working on.
  • I found making the colors lighter a bit difficult because the water colors  would dry very quickly, I also found that designing was easy and choosing the picture was not so hard.


NOW WHAT?

  • I would like to try water color if I did another landscape because it blends well and its easier to work with.


  • I would like to get better at showing background because I found it challenging to figure out were I wanted to put the mountains or detail.


 

Comments

Popular Posts