Term 2 Integrated Topic


Term 2 Integrated Topic: Change is part of life
I am learning to... 
  • express my understanding of Change
  • explain how a plant changes

Success Criteria
  • I can express my understanding of change
  • I can sequencing how a seed changes into a plant

Task:
Teacher instruction: Use play dough or crayons to create a picture or make something to show me what you know about change.  

Teacher question: What have you made to show me what you know about change?

  • At the beginning (before teaching):

Student reflection
  •  Then - I thought . . .
    I think change is paper and you can cut and you can clue them together and they are like balls on top but they are actually play dough.  So change is little paper that change.




Student reflection
  •  Now - I know . . .  
    This is a caterpillar changing into a Monarc Butterfly.

  • At the end:

Comments

Popular Posts